Retirement Plan Consulting Services
Your Dedicated Retirement Plan Consultant
As your expert plan guide, we operate as an expanded member of your firm—and in a similar fashion to what you might expect from an in-house chief retirement officer. Our specialized knowledge and industry designations help ensure that your plan provides the investment options and overall value your employees want, and our support and services are tailored to fit what’s best for your company and the financial wellness of your employees.
Rely on us to help simplify the management of your plan, so you’re free to focus on other aspects of your business. We’ll help you:
- Evaluate plan and investment choices
- Align options with the objectives of both your firm and your employees
- Fulfill your fiduciary obligations
An Independent Outlook
Our independent viewpoint means that our interests are aligned with yours, so you’ll know that the advice we offer is based on what’s best for you and your employees. You’ll benefit from:
- Access to a virtually unlimited universe of products and services
- No proprietary vendor or product pressures
- A fully transparent fee structure, regardless of the recommendations we make to you
The investment recommendations we make are based on a rigorous quantitative and qualitative evaluation process. In addition, we:
- Provide ongoing monitoring and review of investments and service providers
- Focus on managing risk and volatility in an effort to minimize your exposure to fiduciary liability
- Lay the fiduciary groundwork by creating and maintaining your plan’s investment policy statement
Your plan, and how you manage it, is under intense scrutiny—from your employees, as well as from regulatory bodies charged with protecting investors’ interests. We act as co-fiduciary for your plan to mitigate any potential liabilities and help you:
- Navigate industry changes and manage the associated risks
- Ensure that your plan is operating within the latest fiduciary guidelines
- Keep your plan well documented
Employee Engagement and Education
We’ll create a customized employee education program that’s focused on financial wellness and designed to help your employees become more informed on how to prepare, plan, and save. Your employees receive the advice they need, and you demonstrate prudence and accountability by providing them with resources to help them pursue their retirement goals.
The 401(k) Compliance Solution™
We bring all the pieces together with this tailored framework that outlines every element of your plan step by step. It’s designed to help ensure that your plan and investments are compliant with all regulatory requirements—and that you’re benefitting from the kind of guidance and solutions you and your employees want and deserve.
The result: you can feel confident that you’ve done everything possible to protect your company and to promote a culture of financial well-being for your employees and your workplace.